Monday, March 10, 2014

Honestly....

When I first signed up for Blogger, I only intended to use it for the Practical Magic Blog Party.  And I thought that maybe I'd post some of my artwork from time to time.  Then I got into reading other people's blogs for about a year.  Then I just stopped using it at all.  Why?  Because I had no clue what to post. Not being a computer whiz, I had a little trouble with taking pictures and posting my work.  So, I just never posted them.  I didn't think that I had anything worth writing about, so I never really has anything to share.  I live a pretty simple life...work, cook, clean, eat sleep, and draw (when I get a chance).  Nothing exciting to share...   I never really kept a dairy, so sharing anything personal is not always easy for me.  So, what's changed?  Well...not really my lifestyle, I still do the same things.  But my attitude towards life.  Although, I'm still not the best person at keeping a tight schedule and I have no idea what the heck to write about. I do plan to start blogging on a much more regular basis. Again, you might ask why?  Because if I look at my life like a new art journal, then today I have just opened it up and blogging is going to be my pencil...

No comments:

Post a Comment